Ubud Guided White Water Rafting Tour
Embark on an adrenaline-pumping guided white water rafting trip in Ubud. Float down the river rapids surrounded by the beautiful rainforest, and stop to enjoy lunch next to the river.
Discover the rainforest of Ubud and appreciate the breathtaking scenery. Start with a safety briefing and get onto your raft to paddle down the white water rapids. Fly down the water and steer the boat past many obstacles on the way. Stop off to eat lunch on the bank of the river at the end.
Make your own way to the rafting site or meet the driver at your hotel pickup if you have chosen this option. Then, greet your guide and listen to a full safety briefing before you start rafting. After this, put on your gear, get into the boat, and start paddling down the white water rapids of the river.
Navigate your way past the rocks and float through different grades of rapids. Marvel at the beautiful rainforest that surrounds the river as you rush downstream with your guide. Keep going until you reach the finishing point, then get off the boat and sit down on the riverbank to relax.
Next, eat lunch next to the rushing waters of the river. Enjoy a meal in a calm and natural environment and have a chat with your friends. Afterward, have a shower and get changed into dry clothes. Finally, transfer back to your accommodation if you have selected this option.
- Splash in the river on an adrenaline-pumping white water river rafting adventure
- Paddle your way past the rainforest and avoid the obstacles during the journey
- Appreciate the natural beauty of many lush green trees and the cascading river
- Get off the boat to take a rest beside the river and relax in a peaceful setting
- Eat a delicious lunch on the riverbank and have a refreshing shower at the end
Know before you go
- If you need a hotel transfer, please select that option
- Need to down stairs and upstairs to the river
- Rafting equipment
- Professional guide
- Water-resistant bags for valuables
- Locker and changing room
- Shower facilities
Not suitable for
- Children under 7 years
- People over 65 years
- People with mobility impairments