North Bali Private Tour
Your tour will start by your driver picking you up at your hotel to disembark on a sunrise private boat tour in Lovina. The drive to Lovina takes approximately 2-2,5 hours depending on your hotel location (choose 3:00, 3:05, 3:10, 3:15 AM pick up times if you want to meet sunrise at Lovina; choose choose 6:00 AM pick up time, if you don’t want to meet sunrise at Lovina).
Admire local dolphins jumping in the sea in natural habitat and even swim and snorkel near the boat (if option selected) to observe dolphins underwater in the sea, ensuring it’s a safe and non-disruptive experience for these beautiful creatures.
Next, get on dry land and head out on a hike to Banyumala Waterfall. Here, you can have a look at beautiful waterfall, dip in a fresh natural waterfall pool and take nice photos.
Then, stop at Wanagiri Hidden Hill and admire the Twin Lakes and mountain views for a photo stop.
After that, stop at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, a must-see place in Bali, where your tour guide will share knowledge about Hindu traditions and culture.
Finally, the driver would drop you off back to your hotel as the tour finishes.
- Meet the sunrise with a swim alongside Lovina dolphins
- Explore a unique temple on a lake
- Hike down and admire Banyumala Waterfall
Know before you go
- We advise you to bring a snug-fitting swimsuit for snorkeling near the boat, as the water pressure can be strong. This will ensure a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
- Choose 3:00 AM, 3:05 AM, 3:10 AM, or 3:15 AM time slots if you want to meet sunrise at Lovina. If not, you can choose the 6:00 AM time slot.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver and car with air conditioning
- Private guide
- Private dolphin watching boat trip
- Mineral water
- Snorkeling with dolphins (optional upgrade)
- All entry tickets (optional upgrade)
- Breakfast (optional add-on)
- Lunch (optional add-on)
- xPhotos at the Twin lakes
What to bring
Not suitable for
- People over 70 years
- Children under 6 years
- People prone to seasickness
- Wheelchair users