1-Day Entry to Waterbom Bali
Spend a fun day at Waterbom Bali, enjoying its world-class slides. Admire the landscaped sanctuary of gardens and water systems that proudly represent the beauty of Bali.
Enter Waterbom Bali and notice as the ambient temperature drop by more than 10 degrees, providing some relief from the heat of the rest of the island. With your day pass, experience a range of slides suitable for all ages from extreme thrillseekers to the kiddy slides, all designed, constructed, and maintained by international consultants.
Beyond the slides, discover a range of activities and services including the FlowRider stationary wave and extensive day spa offerings for a bit of indulgence. If you’re feeling hungry or thirsty, try one of the many restaurants or quality vendors stationed throughout the park.
Stroll through Waterbom’s lush gardens and relax in the shade of a gazebo to enjoy a more leisurely day.
- Experience a range of expertly designed slides including The Constrictor, the world’s longest waterslide
- Relax in the Lazy River or in your private gazebo nestled in the expansive gardens
- Enjoy a range of food and drink options available throughout the park
Know before you go
- The following are prohibited as they can damage the slides or are potential snagging hazards: Loose clothing, eyewear, and swimsuits or shorts with metal decorations (including metal zippers or drain holes on boardshorts)
- Children must be aged between 2 – 11 Years old
- Children under 2 enter for free
- Family tickets are valid for 2 adults and 2 children only
- No outside food and drinks can be brought into the park
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult
- By purchasing a ticket and entering the park you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of entry
- Single-day pass with access to the entire park
- xGazebo hire
- xEuro Bungy and Water Blaster
- xSpa services
- xPhoto services
- xTowel and locker hire
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Passport or ID card
- Loose clothing
- Food and drinks